Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mond(o), Jasmin Mond(o).

Sometimes, you need a montage. If you don't have a montage, you need to make your own. Give a knitter a montage, and you entertain her for a moment. Have a knitter make her own montage, and you've entertained her for a lifetime, I say.

So, in an Austin Powers-esque moment, I set up my camera on the tripod, got out the remote shutter, blasted Michael Bublé's "Feeling Good", and started shooting. The Mondo Cable Cardi
moves well, even if I don't.

You can't help but groove along, swinging your hips and throwing your arms up in the air, at those "Big Spender"-esque hits.

DSC_0121 copy


I call this one "Not a Bond Girl", but I can dream. Take that, Charlie's Angels!


DSC_0145 copy


(Imagine this through the Bond classic Gun Barrel.)


DSC_0151 copy

Who needs Q when you have Rosemary, and her gorgeous shawl pins? (Don't ask what else it does- if she tells you, she'll have to kill you.)

DSC_0151 copy copy

This is how the song and the sweater both make me feel:

DSC_0128 copy


Now, to find the right song for the Seneca...

7 comments:

  1. This post made my morning. It look faboo. You look faboo. I want to eat an orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. what happy pictures. i love this FO even more in action. just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sweater and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous sweater and great pictures. The sweater is beautiful and so flattering. I was resisiting the knit-a-long but this is making it very hard....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy pictures with a beautiful sweater! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cardi, great choice of yarn and the shawl pin goes perfectly. Great pictures, such a happy post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cardy!
    i dyed my hair that colour once, in streaks. looking good there!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like me to respond, please make sure to put your email address in the field. :)